The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Looking for local plants
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 05:27 AM   #4
Noahma
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (8/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kern View Post
Hey Colorado! Im in Fort Collins looking for some plants for my recently set up 90 gallon. Please pm with with what you have, how much, and where you are located. Im really just looking for extra trimmings of anything! Thanks!
Can you post a little more specs on your tank? Is it co2 injected? what fertilizer regimen are you using, what type of light are you using?

Depending on the above answers, I can get you a trimming of several types of plants. most require higher light, co2 injection, and a good fertilizer regimen.

In the next week or two, I can provide you with a few trimmings of Ludwigia inclinata 'cuba', pogostemon stelattus 'broad leaf', these are my higher light plants. mid and lower I have hygrophilia corymbosa 'angustifolia' which is a nice wide stem plant (6-10" wide!) Rotala Rotundifolia 'green', some bacopa of some sort, Lindernia sp. 'India'

lol I have a ton of plants, some I only have a very short quantity of some of the stems.

please excuse the spelling of the species, I did not want to spend the time looking up the correct spellings lol
Noahma is offline   Reply With Quote