The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - AGA Convention in St. Louis!!!
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 11:48 PM   #3
rainbowfishes
Algae Grower

PTrader: (3/100%)

All of this talk about getting a local plant club together, boy if you missed this you've really missed out. They are close to announcing the particulars on the nano planted tank workshop. It will be one of those cube like things but with a mini-CO2 system, pretty cool. If you are into crypts you have to be around for the major speaker and also his banquet talk. That Tom guy :-) will be there too. I asked a few people about what type of plants that we can expect from FAN (Florida Aquatic Nursery) as other donations I've seen (locally) from other plant places haven't been real exceptional. Oh my gosh I was told, at the AGA FAN goes all out. Some stuff, if they told you, they would have to kill you, it's that new :-). I would suggest driving up with a buddy or two to save on gas and even find a room mate so you don't blow all of your $$ on the hotel. Save it for the auction plants because they will be unreal! Practice waving now, so you can make sure the auctioneer sees your hand! Save it for one of these nano tanks (but you better register early or you will miss out)! Derek, I'm sure you're going to gear up aren't you to bring some new and rare goodies to the auction? Can't wait.

cheers,

Gary
rainbowfishes is offline   Reply With Quote