The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - 2012 AGA Convention - Nov 1-4 - St. Louis
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 07:54 PM   #6
rainbowfishes
Algae Grower

PTrader: (3/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seattle_Aquarist View Post
You know, I may just have to go to this one since I grew up in St. Louis and was a MASI member back in the 1970's! It sounds like it will be an awesome event; I know that several GSAS members are planning to attend!
G'day Roy,

I heard at least one of the GSAS members say that they found some great rates with Alaska airlines from Seattle to St. Louis. Hope you'll make plans to come down with the others. I'll make you deal. Drag two other GSAS members with you and I'll drive you over for a private tour of the rainbowfish ranch. Kathy and Erik don't count as they are already going. I'm only 15 minutes away or less from the show site. And we can always make a detour tI wouldn't say that every tank is a planted masterpiece but most have plants and about a dozen are on CO2. Having a decent background of plants makes rainbowfish go from kind of nice looking to WOW, like my Heiko fish below. These guys never fail to keep visitors entertained. Hope to see you again in St. Louis.

cheers,
Gary Lange
rainbowfishes is offline   Reply With Quote