The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Aquarium plants in Denver
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 06:02 AM   #5
Noahma
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (8/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverTankCollector View Post
I stopped by the Aquatic Dog, 7429 E. Iliff Ave, Denver (Iliff Ave at Quebec). It's fish department has more plants than any place I have seen in Colorado. Every tank has three or four different plants, clearly labeled and priced. I was impressed. I spent too much money, but it is hard to see things I have only read about on display and well priced. If you have a planted tank, this is well worth a stop. Some good discus prices also. It is right down the block from the Denver Dumb Friends League, hence the Aquatic Dog name, so I adopted some plants!
Ive only been in there a couple times, the people that run the shop are very nice though. If you ahve a chance to make it up north here, check out Aqua Imports in Boulder. they tend to stock pretty heavy in the two large tanks with plants. They get picked over really quick, so I would call in first to see when the last time they got plants in. Also D&G up in ft. collins have around 20ish tanks just for plants. I always get there when the plants are looking their poorest though.
Noahma is offline   Reply With Quote