Originally Posted by robxc80
Ardmore Petco Had.
- More SAE's mixed in with Flying Foxes (Good because it helps the buyer make the distinction. Confused on why the mistake is ever made. They look disimilar)
- More Beckford's Pencils
- NIce group of Marbled Hatchets
- Red Phantoms
- Several Cory Cat Species: Julii (actually Trileniatus) are only 4 bucks.
- Whiptails Loricara Plecos (don't eat algae but plant safe)
- Goyder River Rainbows
- Maccullochi Rainbows (2 very nice ones)
- Madagascar Rainbows
- Healthy Rummynose Tetras (6 left at only 2.99)
More SAE...good to hear. I really wish there was instructions on how to breed these things. I'm getting a lot of breeding like behavior, but I'm not around my tanks long enough to check for eggs.