I got to visit Inland aquatics a couple months ago when visiting Terre Haute. I made several observations:
1) The whole place was really cool (I'm an engineer and freshwater aquarist).
2) The entire place, particularly the back, had the worst stench I've smelled in a long time. I kept having to go outside the building to clear my head, and I felt sick most of the afternoon after I left. I'm under the impression that aquariums shouldn't smell this bad (mine certainly don't), so I don't know if it's all the water on the floor and a permanent mold issue, or what.
3) There were several dead fish in one of the freshwater display tanks, but the for sale tanks all looked pretty good.
4) Some of the freshwater plants had been there a bit too long, but they did have several plants in stock that my LFS never has.
5) In case I didn't make it clear enough, the marine portion was really cool to look at and wander through.