Tank is not looking so hot right now. You can see that almost everything looks bad. I have had plants melt this bad before, as they came from high light/co2 to no CO2. Also, there is a major temp difference. However, when this has happened, the recovery would have started. We will see how this pans out.
I added some Bacopa today, so obviously that looks fine. I also added some fish food (way too much) as I feel it is a fair low tech fert routine. I likely will have to suck some out because it will get pretty nasty.
Remember, this is an experiment, it isn't guaranteed to work. My goal for this is to find the minimum requirements to grow plants relatively well on a large budget restraint. I am a bit surprised how bad it is going but I do attribute at least some of the state of the plants from a combination of co2, light, and temperature change. If I am right, we should see recovery in anything that isn't to far gone. I think the Bacopa, and anything else I add from a non co2 tank will be very telling in my next update. Oddly enough, the Rotala wallichii is the only plant relatively unfazed. I think it's an easy plant but others say they have issues with it. It may just be to early to tell.