The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Red chilli information
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 06:37 PM   #20
schoolzoo
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)

For a filter I was thinking of using a canister type (I have one that isn't being used at the momment) and was going to try to hid the intake by building some kind of hollow tree. (I saw a thread that showed one being built, and it could then involve my more artistic studnents) I was also thinking of having the outlet into a pool in the form of a water fall. Now not sure as I want to limit the escape possibilities. This weekend I should be able to get a stand built.

Here's a couple of pictures of other things that are set up in my room. Sorry for the lack of quality - didn't use my good camera.
The plants in the goldfish tank aren't real I have enough other things on the go.
The plants in the other tank are real - just not doing as well as I hoped Not sure what to do to fix it, bu tmy focus has been on the crabs
The other picture is our tomatoes, and other garden type plants. The original plan was to get them to go hydroponically from the fish tanks, but that project has also been put on the back burner due to the crabs.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	002.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	74.9 KB
ID:	45598  

Name:	003.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	93.2 KB
ID:	45599