The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Nick's ADA 120-P Journal "THE SEQUEL" - Updated 4/29/14 **NEW SCAPE**
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 11:21 PM   #40
speedie408
ShrimpKeeprExtraordinaire

PTrader: (387/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioaficionado View Post
Nick I like you tanks from the beginning all the way through to the final R.I.P. out. You've learned a lot as you have progressed through several tanks & their scapes. People can't get this kind of knowledge from reading books or surfing the internet. You only get it from doing, making mistakes, and learning from the experience. I've learned a lot from you my friend, but I won't progress until I actually build several more scapes myself.
Steve,

You're right sir, I've learned quite a bit from my experiences alone. Also, much thanks to this wonderful site for my early days in this hobby. Without the help from some of our veteran members here, I would still be using clown puke and plastic plants

I'm glad my journals are able to help folks such as yourself because I know at times my updates can be rather uneventful lol. Thanks for that and for sticking around.

Keep scaping my friend! Most importantly, have fun, and make a little side cash to sustain this obsession of ours.
speedie408 is online now   Reply With Quote