The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Frank's Planted Tank How-To Mini Novel - The Mini S Returns! New Layout
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 11:05 PM   #9
Francis Xavier
Planted Tank Jedi

PTrader: (24/100%)

Before going further with post updates, I want to give a little insight into how you can learn how to unlock Amano Magic in your own planted aquariums.

Each new major post will have an easy to follow format designed to teach step by step (and if you already know the basic steps, it will be good review to master them!) so you can begin to fully master the techniques that will lead to you fulfilling your vision.

At the end of every post, there will be a simple and fun homework assignment that you can do to really improve your planted tank skills quickly. Most people who participate in these simple exercises find ways to instantly improve their layouts, whether they are completely new to the hobby or have been in it for years.

Continue to read every word carefully and you will know the secrets of the professionals without having to go through the hassle of learning the hard way.

Until next time, here is the planting formula for this aquarium:

**i**th** c******h******
******s*i**a e*******d*s
r**c** ***it**s
m**r* **o*d
e****od***s t***l**s
e****h***s ***c***ri*
w****w ***s

To get your mind situated right, here is the universal starting point for all of us:

The only difference here on out is skills and knowledge, which you will learn here.

Best Regards,

Frank Wazeter

P.S. Have you done the first homework assignment? If not go back and do it now in the first post!

P.P.S. If you're just starting a new planted tank or thinking of redoing your layout, this is the perfect time to join in and follow along from start to finish!

P.P.P.S. Have you subscribed to and shared this thread yet? If you haven't, what are you waiting for!

P.P.P.P.S. if you've found these techniques valuable, help share the information with new comers by linking back here in your own journals when you use my techniques!
Francis Xavier is offline   Reply With Quote