The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Frank's Planted Tank How-To Mini Novel - The Mini S Returns! New Layout
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 08:25 PM   #4
salmon
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (0/0%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FisheriesOmen View Post
Not sure what the purpose of the first 95% of the thread was(was pretty confusing) but they looked good and can't wait to see your tank planted. I would suggest getting rid of the first part of the post and just get straight to the point. Good luck on your mixed carpet.
I think the idea was to purposely illustrate the trails of prior carpet/mixed carpet success to give us all incite on what this journal will be about. Not trying to put words in the OP's mouth or anything, but I think it's a very good post.

Frank, very interested in watching this. Not any easy thing to do by any means, I pulled out half my hair trying to trim my mixed carpet recently. I find the mixed styles to appear much more natural, like something that would actually be found in the wild opposed to a placed and "kept" feel.

Watching this for sure! Keep us posted
Salmons ADA 75-P Rockscape on DSM / 13g Rimless / 12g Rimless Club / 12g rimless - not yet started / Cannon Pimp Club #009 -T3i
salmon is offline   Reply With Quote