The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - The Fisherman's 20 Long Journal - The Workbench
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 02:19 AM   #193
thefisherman
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (12/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazydaz View Post
need to see a side by side comparison next week between pre- and post-CO2, Fish! What do you think so far? What's your assessment? Has it been worth moving to a pressurized CO2 system?
i'm definately more confident with new plants going into my tank... i can tell the plants are loving the co2 environment.

the most aggressive growth believe it or not are my lilies... my two tiger lilies and the barclaya bulb sprout zah sent me is growing at an amazng rate!

i'm not sure what to do with my limno tops, if i should hack them or replant the tops. i think the way things are going in my tank an the close qairters everything is to each other, i might just have to lose the tops on most my stem plants. hopefully i'll get them to grow bushy and compact.

i started topping my syno belem... gonna try and see if i can get them to grow thick before i start RAOKing my cuttings lol

left side of my tank looks vacant still... primarily because of that strong current flow in my tank. thinking of aponogeton ulvaceus or lace for the backside of my tank as i know they like soft fast flowing water. idk we'll see i'm pretty broke right now lol

- thefisherman

The Fisherman's Workbench
thefisherman is offline   Reply With Quote