The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - For sale: February 16, 2012- Amano sale!
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 10:57 AM   #29
msjinkzd
Rachel O'Leary

PTrader: (204/100%)
Send a message via AIM to msjinkzd

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightshadeF1 View Post
Ohh that's rough, I learned the hard way that trying to capture a good shot of fish without the right lighting or flash is downright painful, (took like 200 shots at widest aperture and slow slow shutter speed just to get one good one!) So don't stress! I was just wondering because I thought I remember the last time you had these little guys they were around 35$ Thus I was wondering if they were more now because they were a slightly different, perhaps more attractive color variation? Thanks!
The main reason is because the last group were miniscule. They were directly outo f the wild and quite young. This group of fish were super expensive, but the goodn ews is they are fat, large (well, for a tiny fish) and were conditioned for several weeks before I purchased them. I only charge what things cost me, these are from a different company where they handle the fish differently therefore they were MUCH more expensive. I might get some of hte teeny ones as well from the other company, andthose would be much more affordable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonwasaloon View Post
Hey, how would a single CPO do in my Fluval Edge tank with Blue Pearls?
Should be just fine
msjinkzd is online now   Reply With Quote