The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - $100 of FREE LEDs
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 09:05 PM   #1
Milad LEDGroupBuy.com
Sponsor

PTrader: (0/0%)
Default $100 of FREE LEDs

Thinking about doing an LED project on your aquarium but don’t have enough cash? Tired of your friends showing off their amazing planted tank growth under their LED fixtures? Wish LEDs grew on trees?

Well stop thinking and start recording!!!

LEDGroupBuy.com is giving away $100 of store credit to buy the LEDs of your dreams for your aquarium.

How can you get the $$$? Easy!

Step1

Record a video of yourself explaining “Why LEDGroupBuy.com should give me $100”. You could be a starving college student with very little money or a millionaire just having some fun, just explain why we should give you the money.

Step 2

Upload your video to www.youtube.com and name it "Why LEDGroupBuy should give me $100" then post the link to http://www.facebook.com/LEDGroupBuy so we know its there

After that, get as many people as you can to “like” your video on youtube (Facebook likes do not count)

Its that simple!

Get your friends, reef clubs, family, cousins, step cousins, step cousins of step cousins, the girl next door, your teacher, your professor, your classmates, your mailman, your mistress, your spouse’s mistress, your cat anyone you can to “like” your video before Feb 29th 2012 11:59pm PST.

Whichever video has the most “likes” will win $100 in store credit at www.LEDGroupBuy.com

The winner will be announced March 1st 2012. In case of a tie, the video that was posted first will win.

Only videos posted on the Facebook fan page will be entered into the contest. Videos must answer the question “Why LEDGroupBuy.com should give me $100”

Here are some examples of last year's videos:

Cuteness goes a long way!
Milad LEDGroupBuy.com is offline   Reply With Quote