The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Stu's 90x45x45cm Tank - IAPLC 2012 #114, AGA 2012 #3
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 12:15 AM   #9
stuworrall
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)

Thanks all Im really enjoying the look of the dragon stone in the tank at the moment as Ive only used it in a 60p before now and in a nano tank for a ukaps competition in London recently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by markle View Post
Wow this is a great looking creation, I was concerned I would be piling substrate too high but having seen yours I feel not!

Great work, I am struggling to bridge the gap between hardscape and planting and your tanks show how different it looks with some well placed planting.

The arch is inspired, and love how the scape goes from death valley style to lush jungle with the addition of some plants (if only it was that simple)
You can never have enough height in the back, adds great depth to you scopes. I was quite surprised when I took the side on shot as to how deep it is in the back, also the left back stone is actually in the middle of the tank when you check it front to back! Have you got a thread up of your tank markle?
stuworrall is offline   Reply With Quote