I'm really liking the lilaeopsis a lot, but I wonder if I should add something to the back left corner. maybe some more vals--I dunno it just looks bare.
Most of the photos I've posted have been a few days out of date but here's one I just took.
I've added some T. hengeli
and a black background. I'm not sure I'm sold on the black yet, but I'll leave it for a while and see if it grows on me.
it certainly makes the plants/fish look better, but any snails on the front glass really stick out like a sore thumb against black, and strangely enough the green eheim tubing seems more visible then it did on white.
edit: just realized that I forgot to mention the transition from DIY to pressurized co2 a couple weeks ago so I'll update the first post to reflect the change in setup.