The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - 12 Gallon Long Rimless "Escape" Updated 4/17
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 05:00 PM   #43
manualfocus
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (30/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrimpnmoss View Post
Tuan, don't use acrylic for a lid. It'll warp in like 2 days.
Really? Would it still if I'm running LEDs? The unit does not get quite as hot as the T5HOs. Thanks for letting me know, though. Maybe glass is the answer afterall. Unless someone has a different/better suggestion..

Quote:
Originally Posted by looking4roselines View Post
I've seen Steve and chad grow c Keei emerged withou any issues. You might wnat to consult with those two to see what they are doing. I honestly don't know what I did wrong. I am going to give it another try when I setup another rack. I cant even add one additional pot into any of my setups
You should be able to add plenty of pots once you finish that monster of a project you have going! I can't even begin to imagine what you're gonna be stocking in a year. Buce salad, anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by looking4roselines View Post
Oh and I think humidifiers are overkill for emersed setups. A simple heater would provide enough humidity to keep your humidity at 90% or higher
Any heater suggestions? I don't think you're referring to an underwater aquarium heater, are you?
manualfocus is offline   Reply With Quote