The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - 105g Craigslist find! 11-26 Video of baby Guppies, 11-26 updates!!
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011, 04:37 PM   #200
cableguy69846
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (8/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonytrout2001@hotmail.com View Post
Yeah, I'm kind of an oddball myself, so I like oddball stuff I also want to get a reef tank. Sorry TPT'ers, I will have a bunch more freshwater tanks than that, but I would like atleast one reeftank. To me, they are like on a totally different spectrum than a freshwater planted tank. Where the freshwater is relaxing in a serene way, the reeftank will be relaxing but in a whole different way with the brightness and the lighter colored inhabitants and things.

I rode a horse as a kid, and have been around them alot in life, but I realise how big and powerful they are, and it just intimidated me a little bit. I will ride one some day, and would LOVE to have one. I think the kids would like them as well. They're little redneck babies We had a chance to get one at one time, from Craigslist. A person on there was trading one for a Yorkie, but we just wasn't prepared for one at the time. Some day, though.

Or you can just set a reeftank up, and keep the freshwater one you already have. You might even be able to switch them and have a big freshwater and make a small salt tank.
I think reeftank is the next tank I am going to flood this spring. I hope.

I didn't think of the switcharoo you suggested. That is a good idea.
The Fraternity of Dirt #39
Just because its dirt doesn't make it low tech

Cable's Madness
Fish tanks are like cups of coffee, one is never enough.
"What the smeggin smeg's he smeggin' done now?!" - Lister
cableguy69846 is offline   Reply With Quote