The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - UPDATE: IT'S FISH TB. ...Help me diagnose this disease that's killing my fish
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2011, 04:27 PM   #43
wkndracer
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (68/100%)

What was linked in my QT thread were articles published online by Charles as you say in your post. After reading your last post and what is the probable cause of your losses I reviewed all my posts in that thread with intent on removing ANYTHING that could cause harm or misunderstanding.

In post #18 I did detail what I settled on doing to aid in mixing flubendazole. Reviewing my thread I found he (Charles Harrison, Ph.D.) has already updated the linked information dated 12/16/2011. Included in it also is additional mixing instructions that all (imo) will find helpful.

I am NOT a vet or have I ever attended any medical training classes other than basic first aid and CPR training. Included in my QT thread it's stated that what I shared was based on my personal experiences and input mainly from breeder related websites. That information was spread out within the posts made. I have added an edit to the opening post of the thread in hope of avoiding misunderstandings.

I am truly sorry that trying to share information that I learned through hard lessons has led another person to deal with killing they're pets.
2-75g planted, 5-55g planted, 5-20g planted, 110g w/30g sump, 8-10g, Refugium, doghouse/newbie
2012 update adding table top pleco pans & a 90g (Nutz)
wkndracer is offline   Reply With Quote