The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Frustrated in Ontario
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 10:23 PM   #23
chevyguy86
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy4 View Post
Hi guys, I feel so frustrated with the fact that everything you need in this hobby has to be ordered in, usually from the states. You can't see the product you are buying, hold it and compare it to other similar products except by photos on line. Even the large aquariam stores have nothing in stock, ever. It takes weeks to get things in, they promise and don't deliver for weeks or months. Then the products being sold, you look at reviews and crap, why does everything have to be DIY, why can't there be a great complete co2 system with tank for example. For the amount of time people have been in this hobby why can no one agree on the best combination of bulbs for planted tanks and reef tanks? Needed to vent.
Green leaf aquariums has an fantastic complete CO2 kit available, they are located in Florida, but they have fast shipping and the products are the best of the best, hand made, and hand tested before shipping, my basic full kit was approx $500 after shipping to Ontario and Canada customs. PM me for details.
chevyguy86 is offline   Reply With Quote