The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Chad320s collection of plants (pics 12/15)
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2011, 04:51 AM   #1303
Cardinal Tetra
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (110/99%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad320 View Post
Yes, the greens have been in a Mini pellia tank that I just stripped in anticipation of a few new bags of AS. I will get a good pic of them up soon. Do you still have any giant snail eating shrimps? Maybe we could do a trade sometime. Ive got a raging pond snail problem in my main tank and they are eating holes in my crypt leaves so it time to fix it. I dont want a loach and assassins would eventually starve. As for a FTS of al of them, they never all look good at the same time so I never post all of them up
Wow...I hardly ever hear of anything eating crypt leaves. Those must be some crazy snails. I unfortunately only have one visible juvenile atm. There might be more tiny ones hiding but I sent all of my larger ones to Sara so you can bug her once the berried females drop their babies. I could grow the juvie to a giant size soon enough and send him to you though. They're quite efficient and hungry.

Is that mini bolbitis still with you? I haven't seen it pop up anywhere this past year.

Unemployed, poor, and still living off the parents.
Cardinal Tetra is offline   Reply With Quote