The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - New store in Seattle
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 07:42 AM   #71
Aquariumplus
Sponsor

PTrader: (0/0%)

Hi guys,

This is Jimmy the owner of "Aquarium Plus" Thank you for all of you to support my store. I have lots of customer asked me why I sold the store and I hear few storys about it too, the true resaon is becuase I go and work for "Aqua-Pro Aquarium Supply, Inc." the company that build the "rimless tanks" and the tanks are make in "Hong Kong" I just had been so busy with this company, in the mean time I went to HK two times already. And my web site www.aquariumplusonline.com should be up within this year. Of couse I will carry everything you saw in my store plus lots of item s I did not carry, but there will be no live stock to begin with, but I still hope I can able to have time to set up a shrimp warehouse, and also thanks for support for my " Tangerine Tiger Shrimps" even though only very few people know I am one of the very few people bought them in to US, and I am the one give them this english name, but I real feel very happy about seeing the shrimp hobby is getting bigger and stronger in US, next time when I go to Hong Kong I will spent few days to 2 weeks in China trying to find more new wild caught shrimps to offer to our US hobbier. please forgive my typing if I have any miss spelling. Once again thank you for everyone support, and if anybody do have question please feel free to email to me my email is aquariumplus@ymail.com, and I will try to do a better job for replying email.

Thank you

Jimmy Lo
Aquariumplus is offline   Reply With Quote