The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - DIY cherry cabinet, LEDs, etc. for 57g rimless (Many pictures)
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 11:46 AM   #50
BoxxerBoyDrew
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (12/100%)

BEAUTIFUL BUILD!!!

I am SOOOO GLAD up decided to put the Curly Maple on the Hood too! It ties the stand and hood together! I think you would have kicked yourself if you didn't put it on there after finishing it! The heat sync is a awesome Idea too! I need to read up on the Led lighting, but I am just now updating to T5 lighting! LOL

The wood shop is a AWESOME THING to have at your disposal! I SOOO WISH I could use the Wood Shop at the High School where I grew up! It had VERY GOOD Equipment, and TONS of work benches to assemble everything on! I use my Garage floor most of the time, and it is no where near level! So it makes my assembling a challenge! For small stuff I use my Table Saw, but aquarium stands are a bit big! I have our old Kitchen Table in the Garage, but it is COVERED in Bullet Casting supplies, and my 17 yo Sans JUNK! I will have to look around to see if we have something like You have access to here in the Waco area!

Anyway GREAT BUILD, and GOOD LUCK with the tank!
Drew
BoxxerBoyDrew is offline   Reply With Quote