Hi,sorry for my english, i`m from Spain and i want to know your opinion.
I have a 85 litres tank 3 months ago and now,i have Hair Algae
(i think this is the english name).
I don`t like commercial tests.
Also there is something i don`t like and i think isn`t normal: my plants don`t throw oxygen bubbles and my plants grow slow.
I think maybe it`s need more N
but i need your opinion.
This is my algae (not is my tank):
This is my tank
- 85 litres.
- Light: 4x36w pll, 6500ēk, 10 hours/day.(+ blue light 1 hour).
- Nutricional Sustrate.
- CO2: 2 bubbles/second.
- Filter: JBL cristal profi e700.
- Water changes: Once week 30 osmosis litres.
- Fertilizers: Seachem Fluorish, K, FE and N (no phosphorus) every water change.
- Fish:2 ramirezis, 2 apistogrammas, 1 ancistrus, 1 C.Siamensis and 4 pomacea brigdesi.
This photo is 7 days ago, there arent algae.