The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - 105g Craigslist find! 11-26 Video of baby Guppies, 11-26 updates!!
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 11:44 PM   #8
tonytrout2001@hotmail.com
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (14/100%)
Send a message via MSN to tonytrout2001@hotmail.com Send a message via Yahoo to tonytrout2001@hotmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by 150EH View Post
According to my calculator it's 104.88 gallons, are you sure about the measurement. No matter it's a great deal, are you going to keep the over flow box in the tank or strip it out and go with the no hose drilled bottom look?

Is iy acylic or glass?

I checked out your club, what do you focus on mainly fish, plants, cichlids?
Yes, I just measured it for the dimensions, thanks for the heads up. Never had a chance to get to the calculator, so you are probably right. I was just told over the phone it was a 130. 105 is still cool and should suit my needs just fine, for now!!

I am keeping the overflow and sump as I traded my canister with the other system. Not only that, the overflow is built in with a big hole in the back glass of the tank. Yes, it is glass. The sump is acrylic, and I believe, so is the overflow.

ETnAC focuses on freshwater, any and all types in any configuration as long as it's fresh.
The Fraternity of Dirt #15
Just because its dirt doesn't make it low tech.
Updated 9-7 Check me out. 10g Rimless. My 105g Journal. 105g YTubeAction ETnAC President.
tonytrout2001@hotmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote