The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - 25G cube brazillian jungle updated 5/6/12
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 09:24 AM   #12
shrimpNewbie
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (4/100%)

lots of growth on the s repens in the tub, added some ug as I mentioned have yet to see some growth from it but im sure it will grow, no melting from it at all and i am amazed, as far as the cube goes the porto vehlo is growing but not as fast as i would like it to, the amazon sword wall is growing nicely already sending up baby leaves i can tell this stuff will be a royal pita once it digs in some more, but luckily 6 of the plants are going in cups for my cichlid tank leaving 3-5 plants for the green wall, the lotus is doing very well seeing some bright orange and red colors, I do have some green algae on my moss and some brown on my anubias but not worried photoperiod is 7 hours now so hopefully it will receed, the jack dempsey is doing great and so are the rummies, they are all co existing and eating well, but to be honest i am surprised the dempsey is okay with the high flow, the bloodfins seem to love the flow.

unrelated to this thread i did a partial rescape to my 20 long and wow it looks so much better if anyone cares i'll post comparison pics tomorrow along with updates on this one
shrimpNewbie is offline   Reply With Quote