The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - ua hua's 5,000 gal. water garden(pics of summer 2013 page 4)
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2011, 03:43 AM   #16
ua hua
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (47/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuffgong View Post
It looks really nice. Great job!
Thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIT BMX View Post
What pump are you going with?
I think I will try get a Tsurumi waterfall pump since I have heard good things about them. If anyone has any other suggestions for a really good quality pump let me know since I'm still checking around.

http://www.tsurumipumpsales.com/tsur...es-p-1809.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedie408 View Post
Love it man! Wanna come build me one when I buy a house? haha That's a nice looking Koi too... the one with the serrated longer fins.

You couldn't afford me. J/K. I was a lot younger back then and it took me a week to recover from all that work. I wouldn't think about doing it again especially now that I am older. It was all dug by hand and using a wheel barrow to bring in tons and tons of rock was not much fun. Some of the bigger rocks by the base of the waterfall took 4 people to put them in place. If I had to do it again I would put in a pondless waterfall. I do love the koi but I think a pondless waterfall is just as beatuiful as a pond without the maintenence. By the way the koi is a Gin Matsuba butterfly and I have had her since she was 3 inches.
All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death life is only a dream which is an imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ua hua's 90 gal. high tech
ua hua's 5,000 gal. water garden
ua hua is offline   Reply With Quote