The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - I'll be distracted in Singapore for the summer...
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 07:14 AM   #11
A Hill
Sponsor

PTrader: (90/100%)
Send a message via AIM to A Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradH View Post
Congrats! That's a once in a lifetime opportunity. What are you majoring in, if you don't mind me asking?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben. View Post
I think its business
It has started to become complicated as to what my major will actually turn out to be. I'm going to start consulting alongside my startups this fall hopefully if things go right. My focuses are entrepreneurship, web design, e-commerce, social media policy, UI, atomization and efficiency, and a few dozen other things at this rate. I plan to eventually be a visionary serial entrepreneur so I'm trying to tailor my degree to be able to relate and communicate to people through language, design, anything really. I'm about to go back to school and tell them I need to do something different and they won't be too happy but they'll deal. Technically, right now, my major is Business Management Entrepreneurship with a possible minor in Dance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaveSurfer View Post
Welcome to our small but populated island! Glad you like it here so far. ^^

We do have quite a number of well known LFSes here, some under the blocks of flats while others in fish farms. Do check them out if you have the time. Enjoy your stay!
I still need to get to see the good ones! Work has been insanely crazy busy and I leave the office around 11:30 each night... Not (really working working at that time but the time we leave it is that late) I need to fix my aquaticquotient account and get back on there soon (my username is "fish new")

See you later, from Singapore!
-Andrew
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1275.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	32885  

Rumford Aquatic's Tools selection. Best prices anywhere. Guaranteed! Every purchase supports me an entrepreneur studying at ASU.
A Hill is offline   Reply With Quote