The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - I'll be distracted in Singapore for the summer...
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 06:58 AM   #1
A Hill
Sponsor

PTrader: (90/100%)
Send a message via AIM to A Hill
Default I'll be distracted in Singapore for the summer...

Hi all! Unexpectedly I have landed a pretty awesome internship with MyCube a social media startup company based in Singapore so on Friday I'll be leaving the states for the first time to live in Singapore all summer (six weeks) so I won't have too much time to be on the forums (as if I've been on much at all recently...) and also will not be as responsive at all. I'll be able to have a few orders sent out but the delay may be a bit longer than normal.

With that said, if anyone has anything they think I should keep an eye out for let me know. I won't be bringing any flora or fauna back but other stuff may be fair game

Email may be the best way to contact me this summer. My email address is andrew@rumfordaquatics.com

Thanks for understanding, this fall should be pretty fun because I know I'll have a few new products for sure.

-Andrew

Rumford Aquatic's Tools selection. Best prices anywhere. Guaranteed! Every purchase supports me an entrepreneur studying at ASU.
A Hill is offline   Reply With Quote