The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Orlando Area LFS
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 01:59 PM   #18
AshleyMac
Planted Member

PTrader: (0/0%)

I was just at Aquaria Studio yesterday. They are pretty pricey ($12 for a Bamboo Shrimp!?) But they also have the best looking fish and cleanest tanks I have seen anywhere in the area. I don't think I have ever been in and not seen an employee taking care of a tank. They are also willing to order ANYTHING you could think of wanting.

Petland in Waterford is pretty decent as well, although recently they seem to have one or two employees in their fish department that don't really know much about what is going on in their tanks. I bought an Amano and about seven White Clouds there almost two years ago and they were all very healthy...in fact all but two WCs are still alive believe it or not.

I didn't see anyone post Pet Bazaar in Cassleberry. They are very very friendly and very knowledgeable even though they mainly have reptiles. One of the few places that I know keep a variety of shrimp and African Dwarf Frogs almost constantly in stock. Side note, I have never had a bad experience there. Seriously, I have called several times with an assortment of questions and they are always very sweet and if they don't know an answer they will find out for you without making you feel like you are a bother to them.
AshleyMac is offline   Reply With Quote