The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Fish Aquariums & Stuff
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 03:03 AM   #7
NewDisign
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)

I was looking for more local fish stores when I came across a place called Fish Aquarium & Stuff (link to site home page). on Google Maps, if you type in the store's name, note two things.
1)When you click search, two results show up if you type the store name, location A and B. Location B on 3023 North Cole Road Boise, ID 83704 is shown as permanatly closed. Location A on 6112 W Fairview Ave Boise, Idaho 83704 is its current address. DON'T get confused by which is which or you will both be disappointed and miss your mark by a long ways.
2) on the google map, if you hit Street View, it wont show Fish Aquarium & Stuff. It will show a tire company called RNR Wheels & Tires, dont worry, google took those pictures years ago. I know it's there because when i did discover it yesterday, I went to go drive past it that same day to see if it was real because of googles old maps. Its still open and alive. i got store hours too (shown below):

Monday-Friday____10:00am-7:00pm
Saturday________10:00am-5:00pm
Sunday_________12:00am-5:00pm