The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Wisconsin LFS'!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 04:33 PM   #120
Kosey929
Algae Grower

PTrader: (7/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishranger View Post
Hey everyone got another person from Milwaukee but am currently living in superior WI for college. As for pet stores around milwaukee Hoffers and Aquatics unlimited are the better ones have I been to. Ok use to work at Aquatics Unlimited and do from time to time when I go back down to Milwaukee. Right now got 4 tanks set up a 40 with my older fish 9yr old serverm. A 55 planted mixed community, a 20gallon planted with ada and crs and a 10 gallon planted.
I am in Minocqua and there's nothing near here except DFS which is the closest thing we have to an LFS. I see that you are from Superior, soooo...are you aware of any good shops in the Superior/Duluth area? I've just converting my 56g reef tank to a planted FW tank and need to stock it. I normally buy everything from DFS' retail store or liveaquaria.com, but I'm not real impressed with their plant selection online. I must say that their service is fabulous and the quality of plants I have ordered has been good. Just wish they had a larger selection. TIA for any info!
Kosey929 is offline   Reply With Quote