The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Any Starcraft 2 or WoW players out there?
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 03:50 AM   #18
Chaos_Being
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (1/100%)

My WoW suscription will actually be running out (again) at the end of the month. I played during Vanilla with some co-workers and friends, quit for a bit, came back for Burning Crusade, quit again, started before Wrath and got into a raiding guild, quit again after burning out on late-night Naxx raids, played again during the end of Wrath and got up to Lich King, got my Orc DK up to 85 and heroically geared, did a little raiding, and suddenly lost interest due to the time I was pouring into the game to "get ready" for raiding. <-- long sentence

At the moment I'm playing through Dragon Age: Origins again so I can have a fresh game to import into Dragon Age 2, I'm working on the last two achievements I'm missing in Mass Effect 2, and I'm meaning to start up Dead Space 1 & 2. I have a huge backlog of other games that I bought and then never played becuase I was so immersed in an MMO (WoW most recently, Everquest 2, City of Heroes, Final Fantasy 11, and Everquest before, in that descending order.)

Yep, you are not the only nerd here, LOL
Chaos_Being is offline   Reply With Quote