The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Crime rates
Thread: Crime rates
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2003, 09:24 AM   #11
rumples riot
Planted Tank Enthusiast

PTrader: (0/0%)

Touche

I agree with regarding the stupidity of others. For some no amount of education will remove the factor of stupidity.

But I would roughly define education as being able to read and write with the ability to question of what is being presented before oneself. Reading is defined as understanding of the text before oneself or the information as presented. (This accounts for humans reading signals from human interaction, such as the ability to detect falsehoods through demeanor)

Yeah not holding my breath, especially with the current witch hunts that are occurring through out the world. Just like being in the dark ages with the inquistions. Bring out your heretics. However that is another topic, probably one which many of your country men would disagree ( depending on level of indoctrination) with me.

You are sure right able the love for planted aquaria, although can profess to know to much about this at present.

Rumple
Eheim Pimp Club member #3: Scribe to the Eheim Pimp Club

90 gallon, CO2 dupla injection, Dupla substrate heating, Dupla Laterite with iron stone substrate, Aquastarlight future 3 x 150 metal Halides, Eheim 2026 pro2's and heavily planted with Discus
rumples riot is offline   Reply With Quote