The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Anyone in Sac area ever go to Aqua Workz or Aquarium Depot?
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 06:56 PM   #40
Herbicidal
Planted Member

PTrader: (0/0%)
Default Jojo's expansion is open in Sacramento!

Jojo's expansion is now OPEN!!! We went there yesterday and I came home with 3 new Discus! The entire addition is open now, but not quite fully populated with fish. Their new plant area is still a work in progress, but is coming along nicely! My wife and I each bought some Amazon sword's. They have plans for tank(s) with CO2 and displaying/selling plants for low, medium and high light tanks. They just received a new shipment of Discus and they run the entire upper level of one side! They are getting more supplies soon along with a display for a bunch of ADA stuff too. Stop by when you get a chance!
155 gallon (low tech) planted (not at the moment, after removing the Eco-Complete) Discus aquarium with 3D AquaTerra background, started in July 2010. EcoComplete substrate is now gone, replaced with sand, Rena XP3 and XP4 for filtration, Catalina 35" T5HO retrofit - 2x39 watt (two units) mounted in overhead canopy. Link to my journal for the 155.
Herbicidal is offline   Reply With Quote