The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Rickztahone's 55g and 2 x 10g projects (update 02-13-11)
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010, 05:08 AM   #3
rickztahone
Wannabe Guru

PTrader: (15/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by snausage View Post
Man, that was the sweetest looking discus breeder tank I've ever seen. I don't know how you got up the nerve to take it down. The discus themselves look sweet as well. You got more pics of it??

Good luck with the CRS tanks. Aside from mosses, I think hygros are the ideal plant for a CRS tank; they don't require much care and they absorb their fair share of nitrates. I've learned the hard way that a CRS tank shouldn't be too densely planted. It makes cleaning and keeping track of them a real hassle.
i do have more pics, and trust me, it breaks my heart to do it since i've dedicated so much time to get them that big, my smallest one was 5.5" and everyone else was at least a 6 incher. here are some random pics of when i had them all:

that's when they were a tad younger. i still had my domestic brown then

full tank shot

and this was my Penang Eruption which was one of the first to sell on CL for $75! She was a beaut and had intense pattern. i can't believe i sold her so cheap, she was 6.5"
rickztahone is offline   Reply With Quote