The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Tomb Raider Petrified Wood Anubias Garden- evolution pics p.1! video 3/6
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 08:58 PM   #13
whitepapagold
Algae Grower

PTrader: (3/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrak76 View Post
That's a very unique tank you have built there. I really enjoy it. I do hope that you post pics 6 months down the line, when it has grown in a bit.
Thanks!
Thats the plan but that depends way more on how much I use this site! So far the swap and shop will keep me here indefinitely!

Plus I love seeing everyone elses tanks!

Im a long term plan guy with tanks so chances are Ill post as I go! And most of my friends are tired of hearing about it!

The nicest thing that happened was a friend from Finland came to visit last week and we grew up together (in the US). He saw this new tank, and hes seen most of my others, and he said, "You really do make amazing tanks. Everytime I see one Im inspired to start my own!"

Thats success to me! And having so many friends international (from Dubai to Finland to Africa to Mexico) a good thread here will be easy for them to see where ever thay are!

Funny- my biggest inspiration overall was Takashi Amano and my personal show tank is the ANTITHESIS of what he would approve of! Unnatural, man made objects and all anubias- the "stiff" plant that should never be the sole plant...
whitepapagold is offline   Reply With Quote