The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - 36 Gal. "Second Life"
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010, 01:36 AM   #5
Eden Marel
Planted Tank Guru

PTrader: (38/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noahma View Post
lol yea I asked my wife to turn off the tv for a min. and she got mad lol. And I did the post a couple hours later, and before bed haha. I do love the Creeping Jenny, it is a great hardy plant. In my 5.5 gal. it is growing out of the top of the tank, and up the wall.

I should have the driftwood tomorrow. UPS states that it is on time for delivery. It should not take long to sink, so the re-scape should start either end of week next week, or the beginning of the following week. I am going to go hit up Aqua imports tomorrow and see what they have, It is the delivery day for plants. If they do not have much, then I will place my online order for the stuff sitting in the checkout cart.
Growing out of the tank and onto the wall!! Soon your house is gonna have plants growing on the wall, like those vines people grow outside their house and climb their house, except yours will be inside. One of my friends claimed mushrooms were growing on their ceiling lol.

How much did your driftwood cost, what kind of wood that is? I bought me a medium mopani at Petsmart for $4.30... the FoCo and Loveland one didn't really have any nice shape that I envisioned, so I had to settle for the one at Loveland:

Is Aqua Imports that one place with the Amano Shrimp and Nerite Snails, I can't remember. Do they have nice plants, everytime I go to a fish store their plants are dead or dying, or they are 3-4x more expensive (only good if you are buying a few to save on shipping).