The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - " ATHENRY"- 40B UPDATE with pic 12-4-11 (post 40)
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 12:59 PM   #11
Nate McFin
Planted Tank Obsessed

PTrader: (19/100%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzFishKid View Post
BEAUTIFUL tank. That's going to look amazing when filled with water!
Stand looks great too- nice job.

At first i thought that the rocks were kinda on the small side for your tank, but it looks REALLY good.
Thanks! I was a little worried about the size of the rock as well but I actually took one of the larger pieces out and it really seemed to help. The rock is mostly in the front with the small leaves of the HC and it seems to work ok so far. The trick is going to be finding the right plants for the background that will also work with their size. I may be tweeking my initial plan a little now that I have seen it set up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldk59 View Post
Those stands are very nice looking (first effort or not)...

Larry
There are a few mistakes that I wont be pointing out to the wife...she allowed them in so they must look ok. She said that she got final approval on furniture so....I was under a microscope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedie408 View Post
HC is off to a great start homie. Looks good.
Thanks Speedie...coming from you it means alot. Your 40 is one of my favorite tanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemosreef View Post
everything looks great.
Thanks nemo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holokai View Post
Wow, looking great. Nice stands too.
Thanks Holokai, I just hope all the planning pays off. When I fill it with water I really hope its not algae fest 2010. LOL
Nate McFin is offline   Reply With Quote