The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - No One
Thread: No One
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2004, 10:50 PM   #9
StLouisGuy
Algae Grower

PTrader: (0/0%)

I live in north St Louis county. I have been keeping saltwater tanks for years and have been a member of the local saltwater club SEASL for about three years. I am new to planted tanks (two months) but agree that the LFS are limited in their selection of plants. Having said that, I have had great luck in aquiring harder to find plants. Marc, of aquatic store does live in St Charles and he is great. After exchanging emails I was able to meet with him and buy some supplies and plants without having to worry about shipping. I am not a member of missouri aquarium society but I did attend their meeting last thursday and the auction today. There are some plants available at each meeting and at the auction there was a very large table covered with over 50 bags of plants. My tank is pretty full so I wasn't looking to buy much but I did find a nice bag of christmas moss (there were four available). As for fish, I couldn't make a guess but the number of bags, not fish, was in the hundreds. I am already looking forward to the next one, in Feb 05!
StLouisGuy is offline   Reply With Quote