The Planted Tank Forum - View Single Post - Creative Aquatics In Owensboro now The Fish Doctor
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 08:33 PM   #1
Heatherdersh
Planted Member

PTrader: (7/100%)
Default Creative Aquatics In Owensboro now The Fish Doctor

I went in here a couple weeks ago and they've hanged ownership. They used to focus on saltwater mainly with a slight focus on cichlids and "rarer" (for the area) freshwater fish. Jimmy Forsythe is the new owner and when I stopped in we talked about the new plans for the store. He's going to keep the SW, but he's really branching into freshwater also (with a focus on cichlids), and the better news? He'll be doing plants! The store is kind of a mess right now as they're remodeling it, but I'm hoping within the next few months the tri-state will have a local source for planted aquarium products.

He also said he will order anything (fish/plants/equipment) you want, so that's pretty exciting because no other store in Owensboro will really do that...and I don't have the time to pop up to Evansville every time I want somethingni can't find in town.

Anyway, I see this as good news, maybe our hobby will grow enough to start up a club or something