The Planted Tank Forum

The Planted Tank Forum (
-   Aquascaping (
-   -   Moor Wood in the US? (

bbentler 02-01-2009 08:47 AM

Moor Wood in the US?
I'm trying to find some place online to buy moor wood. All I can find are people in the UK who sell the stuff. Any ideas?

lescarpentier 02-01-2009 08:55 AM

It is called "Bog wood" here.

Search for that.


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:50 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.