The Planted Tank Forum banner

AquaScapist - A creation of living art.

7K views 39 replies 14 participants last post by  Jdinh04 
#1 · (Edited)
Back then I used to have a site called ThatsMyTank; which consisted of several journals of my aquariums and a few articles that I have written. Well after looking at my buddy's page, Jason Baliban - Project Aquarium, I've decided to do something similar.

I have designed and develop my own personal site that is dedicated to planted aquariums and aquascaping. It'll have articles, reviews, photos, etc ...

I don't have much up as of yet but I hope to work more on it when I get the chance. I am hoping to attend the AGA Convention this year so that I can have something to write about and also get some ideas for my upcoming aquascapes.

Anyhow, the website is http://www.aquascapist.com

Feel free to check it out and let me know if you have any suggestions that will improve the site!

#9 ·
Thank you all for the compliments, I am excited to get this thing rolling. I hope to post up a lot of pics as soon as I get my DSLR back.

Bigstick - A buddy of mine actually thought of the name, I thought it sounded pretty cool so I went with it. I had a few others in mind but this one somehow caught my attention.

#26 ·
Thanks!!! Flash is indeed nice and I've worked with it a little bit a couple years ago, but since this is a site that I am continuously updating with content, its more convenient for me to go with this route. However, I could put a little bit of flash near that upper part where I have the images.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.