The Planted Tank Forum

The Planted Tank Forum (http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/index.php)
-   Equipment (http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Official Eheim Pimp Club Registration (http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/showthread.php?t=7027)

Momotaro 04-20-2004 11:01 PM

Ok gang. This is it.

The Official Eheim Pimp Club Registration thread!

We want all Eheim users from around the world to join our emerging fraternity!

Everyone who would like to be a member is encouraged to sign up. Give a quick list of the Eheim equipment you own or are hoping to own!

We are going to ask for two things from Eheim Pimp Club members:

1. Please add the fact that you are a member of the Eheim Pimp Club to the beginning of your signature. If you don't know how to do that, PM George, Rumples Riot, or myself.

2. Please add your location to your board profile. As Buck mentioned in a thread in the "Lounge" section if you don't feel comfortable with the actual city or town you live in, how about the state or general area of the country you live in.

We will do our best to give everyone an Efhipimp number! First person to respond to the thread will be Efhipimp #4. Next will be Efhipimp #5 and so on.

As Rumples Riot has already posted, the folks at Eheim are taking notice of our little "Green Community"! Let's show them The Eheim Pimp Club means buisness!!

Mike

geodiscus 04-20-2004 11:29 PM

Eheim 2213,2215,2026,Surface Extractor.....

///ACS330Ci 04-20-2004 11:39 PM

How many different Eheim pimp threads do we really need?

2128 and a bunch of other stuff. Need more Eheim stuff soon.

George Willms 04-21-2004 12:12 AM

We need many many pimp threads!! Wahaha

rumples riot 04-21-2004 12:27 AM

ACS and Geodiscus you need to place all your Eheim equipment into your signature Box with your registration number with Eheim Pimp Club no 4.... or what ever you are in line.

thankyoy.

Paul

PS George you can be either number 2 or number 1 you have to talk to Mike about what number you want to be.

corigan 04-21-2004 12:53 AM

LOL, sign me up. Eheim 2213, Eheim 2215, Surface Extractor, Eheim Auto-Feeder, Eheim Liquidoser.

Matt

Verminaard 04-21-2004 01:03 AM

Wow you guys are serious.....Eheim 2026/Surface Extractor/Eheim CO2 Regulator/Bubble Counter/Diffuser.........

compulsion 04-21-2004 02:21 AM

yup sign me up, eheim liquidoser and surface ext. another 2322 and prefilters/ havent checked what ones are out yet.
thanks momo seems to be going well all this.

nice one man :)

Thooshe 04-21-2004 04:11 AM

So do I need to change from Eheim Pimp to Efhipimp # whatever?

R2thaSAR 04-21-2004 05:12 AM

darn eheim pimps with their overly expensive filters......grumble grumble

DISCRIMINATION, I SAY!!! all the other horrible HOB-filter-having members must unionize!!!

rumples riot 04-21-2004 06:57 AM

Corigan, Verminaard and Compulsion could you please put your eheim pimp number into your signature box at the start then list all your eheim products. Could you set up your membership like the following "Eheim Pimp Club member #" (what ever you are in line)

Thankyou.

Paul

By the way this is a serious thread not some fun, we want to get this deal going with Eheim for cheaper Eheim products, not to mention that if this works this forum will possibily benefit with some cash injection. So lets help yourself and Kyle by getting things right.

equilibrium 04-21-2004 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R2thaSAR
DISCRIMINATION, I SAY!!! all the other horrible HOB-filter-having members must unionize!!!

Have you considered an Eheim Liberty HOB? :D

Count me in.. Eheim 2026, Feeder, Liquidoser.. more planned.

So, what's my number?

rumples riot 04-21-2004 08:01 AM

equilibrium your number will be "Eheim Pimp Club Member #10

And thooshe could you change your number to 9 as you are the ninth member on the list.

ACS330CI your number is number 5 Could you place your membership as above, with the number 5 after the title in your signature box. If you need help please let me know.

Paul

Leipo 04-21-2004 08:55 AM

another Eheim lover here :D
I own an Eheim 2322 and I am very satisfied by it :)

rumples riot 04-21-2004 09:01 AM

Put your details in the signature box under your profie like this : Eheim Pimp Club member # (what ever you are in line (read the top)) then put in your eheim products that you use and if you have not done this your location on the planet.

Paul