The Planted Tank Forum

The Planted Tank Forum (http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/index.php)
-   The Lounge & Introductions (http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   would like to meet single white female into planted tanks! (http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/showthread.php?t=6385)

hubbahubbahehe 03-26-2004 04:36 PM

ok ok, maybe i'm joking :wink:

but haven't yall ever wondered what it would be like to have a significant other who is as into aquarium planted tanks as you are??? would it be a dream come true or what?

ladies, wouldn't it be cool to meet a "takashi amano"

fellas, wouldn't it be cool to meet a "diana walstad"?????

:D

amanda huggenkiss 03-26-2004 04:56 PM

I don't know hub, don't you think it'd be nice if at least one member of the relationship had enough money to pay the rent? :wink:

GDominy 03-26-2004 10:13 PM

Trust me.. its frustrating. It's better to have your own hobbies then to share them. Its pretty annoying having to argue over plant placement... what lights to buy.... (I like bluer light.. I want natural sunlight... blah blah..)

I speak from experience. Its far less irritating to try and justify the purchase of "that fish or plant you just HAD to have" then to fight over which fish or plant you're going to buy.

cich 03-26-2004 10:29 PM

3 tanks. 1 just for you, 1 just for her, and one to build upon together. How romantic :P

Splash 03-26-2004 10:35 PM

Good answer!!! :lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by amanda huggenkiss
I don't know hub, don't you think it'd be nice if at least one member of the relationship had enough money to pay the rent? :wink:

compulsion 03-29-2004 11:45 AM

i thught this in work today :D

Celura 03-29-2004 07:01 PM

I'm lucky. I found it. :)

hubbahubbahehe 03-29-2004 07:05 PM

hey i wouldn't mind marrying a Jessica Rabbit :wink:

Celura 03-29-2004 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hubbahubbahehe
hey i wouldn't mind marrying a Jessica Rabbit :wink:

Your name Roger?

My name's Jenny, so I can't help you out there.

Xx0Pisces0xX 04-12-2004 07:58 PM

My SO isn't very interested in tanks other than just to look at them. It doesn't bother me though since I have my own hobby to myself and I sometimes teach him things that I learned while working with my fish. Makes good conversation sometimes.

rumples riot 04-17-2004 02:28 AM

Celura, I went to your web site and now I feel really insignificant, so many classical interests and hobbies.

You would be a good catch for some significant other.

Paul

Scorpion 04-17-2004 01:14 PM

Gareth has an excellent point. Things could get heated...

nimmie 04-18-2004 02:51 PM

Quote:

Gareth has an excellent point. Things could get heated...
no kidding...it's bad enough being 13 and having my mum and da freak out over every odd tetra...I can just imagine :lol:

Urkevitz 04-18-2004 10:28 PM

My girlfriend wants to put spongebob decorations in my tank! I am the dictator of my tank I want total control.

SCMurphy 04-19-2004 11:29 AM

Seperate tanks, what's the big deal, I see it all the time when couples share the hobby. "This is my tank with the big mean killer fish and that green one over there where you can't see the fish is my spouse's tank." Luckily my wife is the 'arts&crafts-y' type and she prefers to do her hobbies and just sit back and enjoy the serenity of my tanks. She even picked up a recliner for me to sit in when I'm just watching my tanks.