The Planted Tank Forum

The Planted Tank Forum (http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/index.php)
-   AQUATOP Aquatic Supplies - Planted Aquaria (http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=155)
-   -   High clarity tanks (http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/showthread.php?t=287698)

gnod 03-26-2013 01:59 PM

High clarity tanks
 
Just wondering but are you planning to offer any other unique sizes in the high clarity tanks? For example - a shallow tank?

thanks

xmas_one 03-26-2013 02:01 PM

Something like a 60f knock off would sell good. Or the 12 long.

gnod 03-26-2013 02:02 PM

well i was thinking more on the lines of a nano shallow tank. perhaps something a little wider than the 45F's dimensions. but yea, other unique dimension tanks would be awesome. i am debating on ordering the 3.4 gallon for now though. :P

NWA-Planted 03-26-2013 02:27 PM

Re: High clarity tanks
 
Generally if you want something truly unique size wise it turns to a custom build.

But you can't be the prices they have on their hc tanks

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

AquaTopMAG 03-29-2013 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gnod (Post 2945042)
Just wondering but are you planning to offer any other unique sizes in the high clarity tanks? For example - a shallow tank?

thanks

Hi there--At this point we're are not considering custom sizes. Thanks for posting the question!
Aquatop Team

gnod 03-29-2013 06:43 PM

:icon_cry:

ok thank you

chris.rivera3 03-29-2013 07:00 PM

Will you guys be making a tank similar to the ADA 60-f tank?

I don't consider that tank custom as ADA, Do!Aqua and (supposedly rumored) Mr. Aqua are offering tanks reflecting the 60-F footprint.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AquaTopMAG (Post 2975906)
Hi there--At this point we're are not considering custom sizes. Thanks for posting the question!
Aquatop Team


gnod 03-29-2013 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chris.rivera3 (Post 2976170)
Will you guys be making a tank similar to the ADA 60-f tank?

I don't consider that tank custom as ADA, Do!Aqua and (supposedly rumored) Mr. Aqua are offering tanks reflecting the 60-F footprint.

good point.. i did ask about unique sized tanks, which i was thinking about 45f and 60f when i asked that question. :)

how do you know they're making those footprints?


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.