The Planted Tank Forum

The Planted Tank Forum (http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/index.php)
-   Georgia (http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Buy, Sale, Trade Thread (http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/showthread.php?t=278818)

pastert33 03-18-2013 12:46 PM

Buy, Sale, Trade Thread

I did not see a thread like this for us GA peeps. I thought this would be a great place for us to meet eachother and to buy, sale or trade different aquatic items. If you have anything that you want to move, put it up here as well as the buy and sale sub forum.

I am not looking for much as of right now, although I would like to find someone who sales crystal red/black shrimp locally.

Sugardaddy1979 03-18-2013 01:03 PM

I have some crystal reds coming today. My first time. We will see if I can get them to breed .

pastert33 03-18-2013 03:55 PM

Nice! I have a lone berried crystal red, oebt, cherry and regular tiger shrimp

maximusprime 03-18-2013 07:22 PM

Im looking for plants for my new set up. Small bushy foreground plants mostly. Also, Staurogyne Repens (impossible to find).

Let me know if you have some to sell.

Sugardaddy1979 03-18-2013 09:13 PM

I have some staurogyne that I'll probably need to trim in a week or two. Yell at me then if you still need some.

Loachutus 03-18-2013 09:23 PM

I have a few CBS and maybe 1 or 2 CRS juvies I could part with. Pick up only right now. I'm in between the Zoo and Turner Field. Should have more in a few months.

Msheresy 03-18-2013 09:34 PM

Buy, Sale, Trade Thread

I have crs, RCS and some Sakura yellow neos on the way. I usually do my local buying and selling on the Atlanta Area Aquarium Association site.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pastert33 03-19-2013 03:26 PM

I haven't really seen much shrimp on the atlanta area aquarium forum, although I do see lots of plants and fish there.

Msheresy 03-19-2013 04:34 PM

Buy, Sale, Trade Thread

Yeah there isn't much in the way of shrimp except for rcs. There are a few members oebt and crs but I think they are new and not really offering much up to the club at this time.

pastert33 03-19-2013 04:37 PM

I actually got my OEBT from a seller on the Atlanta aquarium forum. LOVE them so far!

Sugardaddy1979 03-26-2013 01:39 AM

I just posted a few items if anyone is interested. Fluval 13 watt pc clip on light, fluval internal filter, hagen natural co2 with bubble ladder, Aqueon 75 hob, Victor vts 402 dual stage regulator.

quickfreze 06-28-2013 11:53 PM

I'm looking for some Baby Tears around the Marietta/Kennesaw/Woodstock area. LFS doesn't have any good looking specimens :/

mhenry35 05-05-2014 01:34 PM

Looking for Japanese Hairgrass (Eleocharis Belem)

Hi, I'm new to the forum and just getting my new fully planted tank set up. I'm trying to find what is called "Japanese Hairgrass", which is a short variety that grows to about 3" and features tips that curve back downward. I've seen two names for it, Eleochairs Belem, or also Eleocharis sp. Mini. As I understand it, an aquarium in San Francisco used to have this plant available to people who came in, but that is no longer the case.

I have found it for sale over in the UK, not sure if they are willing to sell to the US or if it would survive the trip, so I'm hoping someone in the US would be able to sell me some so I can get my ground cover going.

Please reply here and I would be eternally grateful. :-)

Matt

MamaJu 05-06-2014 06:41 AM

Matt,

I think I have what you are looking for. I purchased it from Bartohog. If I had more, I would sell you some but I have such a small amount. I'll try to grow more and sell you some later if you are able to wait. Again, it may not even be what you are looking for. I'm in Alpharetta, GA if you ever want to trade.

sbinf 05-07-2014 05:30 PM

I'm a bit of a plant hoarder, I can't bear to throw away trimmings. That said, I've got tons of stem plants, some hygro, camboba, a few other stems. Also marsilea minuta and some leftover blyxa japonica. Oh yeah, and buckets and buckets of floaters, hygroryza aristata, water lettuce, one more I can't remember.

Anyway, the stem cuttings and floaters are free for the taking. Would unload the blyxa and marsilea for super super cheap (like, pennies, just for my gas to drive and meet you). Just hate them to go to waste. I live in Decatur, but can meet you someplace within a reasonable distance.

Take care!