The Planted Tank Forum

The Planted Tank Forum (http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/index.php)
-   Colorado (http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Locals: 35 gallon System for sale (http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/showthread.php?t=267586)

jahmic 03-07-2013 01:29 AM

Locals: 35 gallon System for sale
 
Tank, stand, filter, and livestock all sold.

Still have a coralife 30" dual T5HO fixture available. $50

local sale only

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...pse7553cb7.jpg

- 35 gal tank 30x12x22
- black cabinet/stand
SOLD for tank and stand


- Eheim 2213 canister filter with all plumbing, quick disconnect valves and acrylic lily pipes. Will need new media.
SOLD

jahmic 03-07-2013 01:31 AM

Re: Locals: 35 gallon System for sale
 
Additional recent photos in my build thread here:

http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/sh....php?p=2170401

jahmic 03-07-2013 05:18 PM

Re: Locals: 35 gallon System for sale
 
Also, willing to part this out but livestock will have to go first. Drop me a pm if you're interested in re-homing the fish and plants.

scotty b 03-08-2013 03:05 AM

what plants do you have growing Emersed?

jahmic 03-08-2013 04:06 PM

Re: Locals: 35 gallon System for sale
 
Just some green/pink sygnonium (arrow plant). There is 1 large main piece and 2 smaller ones that I propagated recently.

jahmic 03-12-2013 12:00 AM

Re: Locals: 35 gallon System for sale
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jahmic (Post 2756210)
Also, willing to part this out but livestock will have to go first. Drop me a pm if you're interested in re-homing the fish and plants.

Giving it about a week before the fish and plants get brought to a lfs. Nobody interested in picking up some super cheap fish locally?

du3ce 03-12-2013 02:34 AM

interested in all the plants except the riparium, want the manzanita wood and fish, how much do u want for them? i can pick them up this fri.

jahmic 03-13-2013 01:18 AM

Re: Locals: 35 gallon System for sale
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by du3ce (Post 2798810)
interested in all the plants except the riparium, want the manzanita wood and fish, how much do u want for them? i can pick them up this fri.


pm sent

Mojo028 03-13-2013 02:14 AM

Cardinal tetras
 
How much are you asking for all six cardinal tertas?

jahmic 03-13-2013 03:41 AM

Re: Locals: 35 gallon System for sale
 
All livestock currently pending to du3ce.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

du3ce 03-15-2013 07:43 PM

funny story, today I got home from the gym and i see this black thing on the floor next to my tank and i thought great, a fish jumped out. I thought it was dead but it moved when i picked it up. So the kilifish i bought from you manage to jump about a foot from my tank even though i have a cover on it. Theres a lil bit of space but i dont see how its possible that it can jump or even fit through the cover. All the fish and shrimps, plants are doing fine btw.

jahmic 03-15-2013 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by du3ce (Post 2836002)
funny story, today I got home from the gym and i see this black thing on the floor next to my tank and i thought great, a fish jumped out. I thought it was dead but it moved when i picked it up. So the kilifish i bought from you manage to jump about a foot from my tank even though i have a cover on it. Theres a lil bit of space but i dont see how its possible that it can jump or even fit through the cover. All the fish and shrimps, plants are doing fine btw.

Oh no!! I forgot to mention that too...he's a bit of a jumper. Even with the water level being about 8" below the rim of my tank, I've seen him hit the light fixture I had above the tank. Glad you found him before he became fish jerky...he's a good looking fish for sure.

Glad to hear everything is doing well for you :bounce:



Livestock sold.

jahmic 03-20-2013 10:38 PM

Re: Locals: 35 gallon System for sale
 
Parting out the rest, first post updated

jahmic 04-02-2013 04:18 AM

Re: Locals: 35 gallon System for sale
 
Bump...need this stuff gone asap. Also have a couple 30" fixtures available, one dual T5NO ($25) and one dual T5HO($60)...

Willing to work out a package deal on equipment if anybody wants a ready to go setup.

jahmic 05-27-2013 10:16 PM

Re: Locals: 35 gallon System for sale
 
Bump.

Still have a dual T5HO with workhorse 5 ballast available.

$50 takes it for local pickup

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.