The Planted Tank Forum

The Planted Tank Forum (http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/index.php)
-   Finnex / Schuber Wright (http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=145)
-   -   30" RAY II DS Now available (http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/showthread.php?t=216394)

Lowe 01-17-2013 03:29 PM

30" RAY II DS Now available
 
Enjoy :icon_arro http://www.aquavibrant.com/index.php...ual-7000k.html

NyteBlade 01-17-2013 04:05 PM

In for 1 :)

Lowe 01-17-2013 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NyteBlade (Post 2268138)
In for 1 :)

:thumbsup:

dhgyello04 01-17-2013 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lowe (Post 2267930)


Would this be ok to use on a standard 20 gallon long? I will only have mosses and Dwarf Sag. I do not want to get into Co2. Please let me know. Thanks

yogi1974 01-17-2013 05:23 PM

need to fix your website, it is quite buggy....:(

Lowe 01-17-2013 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yogi1974 (Post 2268746)
need to fix your website, it is quite buggy....:(

Thanks. Our developer is on it. Sorry for any complications with your order.

Lowe 01-17-2013 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dhgyello04 (Post 2268586)
Would this be ok to use on a standard 20 gallon long? I will only have mosses and Dwarf Sag. I do not want to get into Co2. Please let me know. Thanks

Have you looked in the FugeRay?

yogi1974 01-17-2013 05:50 PM

Hope you get it fixed, would like to order 2 48"...Thanks!!

yogi1974 01-17-2013 06:09 PM

right now, you can click the size and quantity, but then when you click cart or check out with paypal, it take you to http://www.aquavibrant.com/index.php/...this might help your programmer

Lowe 01-17-2013 06:14 PM

Hi, thanks for ya. Ya, the issue is a bit odd. Some people are getting through while others are not. He's working on it as we speak. Thanks for the heads up~

OKnights112 01-17-2013 06:55 PM

I ordered mine. I can't wait!!!!

MrSlumpy 01-17-2013 08:42 PM

You may also want to let your devs know that users' passwords are being emailed out to the user in plain text upon site registration. No big deal for me, I just want my light! :) Really bad security practice though.

Lowe 01-17-2013 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yogi1974 (Post 2269194)
right now, you can click the size and quantity, but then when you click cart or check out with paypal, it take you to http://www.aquavibrant.com/index.php/...this might help your programmer

Hey Yogi

May I ask what browser you are using?

Lowe 01-17-2013 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrSlumpy (Post 2270761)
You may also want to let your devs know that users' passwords are being emailed out to the user in plain text upon site registration. No big deal for me, I just want my light! :) Really bad security practice though.

Noted. Will SURELY have them address that as well.

yogi1974 01-17-2013 11:12 PM

I'm using chrome


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.