The Planted Tank Forum

The Planted Tank Forum (http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/index.php)
-   New York (http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Looking for cheap eco complete (http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/showthread.php?t=216202)

Black Adam 01-17-2013 05:54 AM

Looking for cheap eco complete
 
Re-scaping my tank and would like to replace schultz with eco complete or flora max.
Any body have extra laying around?
Thanks for looking
Peter

Monster Fish 01-17-2013 06:26 AM

Check Petsmart. They have a sale on Flora Max for around $10 for a bag.

jimmytruong87 01-17-2013 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monster Fish (Post 2265714)
Check Petsmart. They have a sale on Flora Max for around $10 for a bag.

Check petco, they have Eco complete = $13+ $3 tax

Black Adam 01-17-2013 02:45 PM

I heard that Petsmart had cheap substrate, but Petco?
In Manhattan?

Option 01-17-2013 07:41 PM

I have some extra Eco-Complete. How much are you looking for? It's brand new...maybe about 1/4 of a bag left.

Black Adam 01-18-2013 01:06 AM

So I ducked out of work and went t union sq. petco they had no eco and charged $21 for flora max.
will try petsmart on weekend or on line.
Option I need over 20 lbs.
may still take u up on your offer, will let u know.

jimmytruong87 01-18-2013 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Adam (Post 2273529)
So I ducked out of work and went t union sq. petco they had no eco and charged $21 for flora max.
will try petsmart on weekend or on line.
Option I need over 20 lbs.
may still take u up on your offer, will let u know.

they said $21, but it's exactly cost $18. They did not change their price.
If you do not believe me, you can check on their website for sure

Option 01-18-2013 02:16 AM

Adam, you got anything to trade? Plants? Fish?

Black Adam 01-18-2013 10:52 AM

Jimmy
i believe u, thats why i went down to petco last night.

Option
i got nuthin.

jimmytruong87 01-18-2013 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Adam (Post 2276809)
Jimmy
i believe u, thats why i went down to petco last night.

Option
i got nuthin.

You have to call them for ask when they will get more


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:24 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.